Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Little something about LIFE :-D








Just a short one today, but I saw this and thought the idea was very cool and a nice way to spend 2 mins of my day. 

It got me wondering what my 3 things  are that I would put on my list. In fact it was hard to narrow it to 3, but here goes:


1) Everyone has their own spark of Awesome, if we look hard enough.. But sometimes it's ok to move on and let someone else find it. Finding someone else's Awesome should never come at the cost of your own.

2)There will be many, many friends in your life and lots will be there when you need them, but your truest of friends, will trust you enough to let you be there for them as well. Cherish those people.

3)We are here to be happy, even if it might not seem so today. So remember, one of your tomorrows will be better. If you're stuck doing something you don't like, find a way to find some joy in it.. 
And if you need a hug... Go and Hug someone.. There's a very good chance, they will hug you back.


Peace Kiddies :-)


ps.. Feel free to add your own 3 :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love how your words have such a true ring to them.. Often making me smile and think. Today it was your number 3 that made me smile.

    Send you a hug and a smile. Xx

    ReplyDelete