Saturday, May 29, 2010

August 22, 2006

I had a chat with this guy this morning... Very kool person, I have worked with him for a few years now... and we got on the topic of women... No bashing, just observations....he said that we... the guys are really the romantic ones... not the fairer sex..... We are the dreamers.... Women tend to be more .. In the now, more direct thinkers....More business. I guess he seemed frustrated with that... Comments of.. "If they would only hear us"... Or give it a try..

So when I said.....I understood...I mean what person hasn't experienced that feeling.. male OR Female.... , I understood, but maybe we all just need to just do our own thing....We both felt that at some point... It would just die out on it's own... 2 people pursuing their own paths..

Thinking about it later though, I wonder why that has to be... What is it in us, that makes us so threatened by our partner following his/her own path? I mean Crap... I'm more guilty than most at this.. so I'm hardly preaching... more like thinking out loud.. Isn't it possible to walk your own roads.... yet still be hand in hand.... Glad for each others gains? and celebrating our differences as well as what makes us the same? Hell, I've never been able to do that.... But it makes sense that it could be wonderful for the couple that could...

There is a celtic Rune called "Gebo" or "partnership...a gift" ( Looks like a big "X").. It talks about the gift of 2 separate beings.... who retain their uniqueness... even as they unite...There's more to it, but you'll just have to Google it..

Men and women are so different.... I have said that we would all be happier if we were just Gay..... Guys would just be guys..... They would Boink..... eat at Chinese food buffets... and say inspirational things like "Sup?.... Not much... Sup with you?" Eventually all we would do is grunt I'm sure.....

Women would communicate..... Share ideas...and opinions..... Listen and be heard.....They might not Boink as much.... but it would be really great when they do LOL...

But alas... there is no button you can push to change teams......So maybe the key isn't trying to be heard..... maybe we just need to stop worrying about that so much.... and just try to hear what they are saying.......But then again... what do I know.....

Peace Kiddies......

No comments:

Post a Comment